The Traditional 30 min Massage is a relaxing, soothing massage lasting 30 minutes usually involving back, neck and shoulders. The Traditional 60 min Massage includes a relaxing massage with effleurage, kneading and calming touch to the entire body. While the Traditional 90 min Massage offers a relaxing, soothing massage designed to last 90 minutes only to include all the extras: hot towels, mini facial and salt scrub for feet.
Promotes relaxation, detoxification, weight loss, pain relief, blood pressure reduction, improved circulation, skin purification, wound healing, increased immunity, and muscle recovery.
1) Sea salt is usually used in making homemade scrubs, and it contains wonderful minerals that are great for your body!
2) Salt scrubs are wonderful for detoxifying your skin and helping to purify the skin as well as keep your pores clear!
3) Salt scrubs can be drying to the skin, and you may need to re-hydrate pretty intensively after using a salt scrub. I know I sure do!
4) Salt scrubs are not good for use on the face or sensitive skin. Salt has sharper edges than sugar granules, and therefore can really irritate very sensitive skin.
5) Salt scrubs make excellent muscle relaxants, so if you have sore muscles, salt scrubs may be a great help with this.
6) Salt scrubs are AWESOME for those really tough, callused areas on your body. Places like heels, elbows, knees, and even your hands can really benefit from a good salt scrubbing. Those sharp little edges on the salt crystals do wonders on tough skin. Just moisturize well afterward!
7) Salt scrubs can sting! Never use a salt scrub after shaving---OUCH!
1) Sugar scrubs are wonderful for using on your face because the granules are rounded and won't cut or abrade the skin heavily.
2) Sugar scrubs don't have the mineral benefits salt scrubs have. However, if you use an organic type of sugar, you will still get some minerals.
3) Sugar scrubs are more moisturizing than salt scrubs. Sugar contains acids that help exfoliate as well as moisturize.
4) You can definitely use sugar scrubs more often than salt scrubs. Even a good daily scrub with a sugar scrub is fine.
5) Sugar dissolves much more quickly than salt does, so your scrub won't last quite as long as a salt scrub.